I can't lie guys, I miss going to restaurants. One of my favorite dishes to get when I go out to eat is lobster! So I figured, why not learn to make my favorite restaurant food at home? I ordered some beautiful fresh lobster tails for delivery from The Chef's Warehouse, and let me tell you guys, they are immaculate! If you order your groceries from The Chef's Warehouse and use my code 'JILLNLISA', you get 10% off your order, and that 10% is donated to my fundraiser @noshesfornurses providing meals to our front line health care workers. I'm telling you guys, their food is so fresh and the delivery is so quick and easy, ordering from them is a must if you're able to! Now, here's how to make these unbelievable broiled lobster tails:
Ingredients (4 tails):
- 4 lobster tails (10 oz each)
- 1/4 cup salted butter (melted; 1/2 stick)
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- If tails are frozen, thaw them overnight in fridge, or in a bag submerged in cold water on the counter for 30 min.
- Preheat oven on broil to 500 degrees. Rinse defrosted lobster shells. Set oven rack so lobster tails placed on baking sheet can be 4 to 5 in. away from the broiler.
- Butterfly lobster tails; using kitchen sheers, cut down center of shell lengthwise, continuing down until you reach the tail, but without cutting tail.
- Use thumbs and fingers to spread open shell on top, then gently pull lobster meat upward, separating from bottom of shell, leaving the end attached to the tail fin.
- Slightly push together empty shell underneath and place row of meat on top. Place butterflied tail onto baking sheet.
- In small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic, lemon juice, smoked paprika, and cayenne. Brush mixture over lobster meat.
- Broil lobster tails until meat is opaque and lightly browned, for about 10 minutes.
Plate and enjoy! Hope you all enjoyed this recipe! If you recreate it, please tag me or DM me photos on Insta @mrsjillzarin! Be sure to follow me on all my socials to be notified of my next posts. Thanks for tuning in, and hope you all are continuing to remain happy and healthy! Love you!