While our crystal candles bring relaxation, they can be hazardous when not properly monitored and cared for. Please read and follow the guidelines below before use.
- Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick at least ¼ inch. This prevents uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Remove the crystals with a spoon or similar object as it begins to expose from the wax. Ensure the candle is not lit while doing so. Crystal will be hot, handle with caution.
- Keep away from flammable material
- Burn for 2-3 hours each time you light the candle. This will help the candle burn evenly, and remember to trim wicks before each burn.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or lit while sleeping. If you are going to leave the room or go to bed, be sure to extinguish all candles first.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lit candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Discontinue use when wick clip is exposed or when there is ¼ inch of wax left in the vessel.