Aries Crystal Manifestation Candle - Sandalwood with Clear Quartz
Includes one large crystal in the candle:
Clear Quartz: Calmness, grounding, focus, healing
Crystal Manifestation Ritual:
- Set your intention & write it down
- Light the candle and manifest
- Surrender all negative feelings and repeat your mantra
- Once your crystal is ready to be retrieved, use a spoon to remove & wash off
- When your crystal is free, recharge in the light of the moon to start or add to your collection
- Carry your charged crystal in your pocket for energetic healing, place it next to your bed while you sleep, or use in meditation
- 100% Soy
- 13 Oz
- Double wick
- All natural, hand poured
- Burn time: Roughly 80 hours
- WARNING: Remove large crystal as it begins to expose from the wax. Ensure the wick is not lit when doing so. Use a spoon or similar object- crystal will be hot, handle with caution.
While our crystal candles bring relaxation, they can be hazardous when not properly monitored and cared for. Please read and follow the guidelines below before use.
- Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick at least ¼ inch. This prevents uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Remove the crystals with a spoon or similar object as it begins to expose from the wax. Ensure the candle is not lit while doing so. Crystal will be hot, handle with caution.
- Keep away from flammable material
- Burn for 2-3 hours each time you light the candle. This will help the candle burn evenly, and remember to trim wicks before each burn.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or lit while sleeping. If you are going to leave the room or go to bed, be sure to extinguish all candles first.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lit candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Discontinue use when wick clip is exposed or when there is ¼ inch of wax left in the vessel.
Free ground shipping on orders over $75 to anywhere in the contiguous United States (excluding AK & HI). All product ships via FedEx, UPS or USPS. Expedited shipping options are available to choose from. Orders ship within 2-4 business days. Orders placed on Friday after 12:00 PM EST will begin processing the following Monday. Transit times do NOT include Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays.
Your tracking number will be emailed to you when your order is shipped. Please make sure that your order is shipping to a secure location, as once a package has been delivered to the correct location, we cannot be responsible for lost or stolen packages. Jill and Ally is not liable for any lost shipments. Customers are responsible for claiming all misplaced, lost, undelivered OR "abandoned" shipments directly with Fedex, UPS or USPS. All customers are encouraged to contact Fedex, UPS or USPS about a missing or undelivered package. In the event that your package is lost or misplaced, we will do our best to assist you.
If you have any questions about our shipping methods, please email firstname.lastname@example.org